Terms and Conditions
PARTS2CONNECT.COM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sales Terms For All Purchases: Minimum order: $25.00 Freight Allowed: $100.00 Due on receipt. Pay with any Credit Card at the time the order is placed, card will be charged only when the material is shipped, unless Non-stock or Special Order, in which it will be charged at the time of order. Returns: STOCK Items may be returned with NO restocking charge if in the Original Factory Packaging and within forty-five days of delivery for full credit when accompanied by the original invoice. From forty-six days to ninety days STOCK items may be returned if in the Original Factory Packaging with a 25% restocking fee and receive credit towards new merchandise. After ninety days there are no returns accepted.? NON-STOCK items and Special Orders are non-returnable. Orders: All orders must be made in writing, either by email or fax by an authorized Buyer. Sales Tax: In order not to be charged sales tax, Connecticut based Customers must provide a valid CT Sales Tax Resale Number Additional Terms:
- Parts2Connect.com, a division of Inventory Revolution LLC, hereinafter referred to as Seller, offers no guarantees or warranties of any kind whatsoever.? Including any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, either expressed or implied, on merchandise sold by it, and Buyer herein assumes all risks and liability for the results obtained in the use of any merchandise sold by Seller and Buyer agrees that Seller shall not be liable for any consequential damages that may result from defective or unfit merchandise.? The only warranties on the merchandise sold by the Seller are the warranties made by the manufacturer.
- Quotes shall not include Sales Tax or Freight charges.
- All sales are final and no merchandise may be returned unless consented to by the Seller and the Buyer provides Seller’s Invoice number.
- Seller maintains the option of notifying the manufacturer of any defective merchandise and providing Buyer with their options.? Seller agrees to act within a reasonable time.? None of the provisions of this Paragraph shall modify or invalidate, either in part or in whole, any of the provisions of Paragraph 1.
- Seller does not guarantee delivery dates and all delivery dates are estimates.
- All invoices shall be net following the month of purchase.? Payment in full must be made no later than the twenty-fifth (25th) of the month following the month of purchase and failure of Buyer to make timely payment shall constitute a default of this agreement at the option of the Seller.
- Any invoice remaining unpaid as of the twenty-sixth (26th) of the month following the month of purchase shall be subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum), or the maximum allowed by law.
- All shipments of merchandise F.O.B. point of origin and any damage in transit to the merchandise is the responsibility of the carrier and it is the buyer’s responsibility to file a damage claim with the carrier.? Buyer agrees that under no circumstances shall it withhold payments from Seller because of damage in transit.
- Buyer agrees to pay all invoices for merchandise sold to it by seller according to the terms hereof and upon failure to do so, agrees to pay all costs of collection, including a reasonable attorney’s fee, together with any service charge on any unpaid balance, including after any judgment of a court of law, at the rate of 1.5%? per month (18% per annum) or the maximum allowed by law.
- There are no understandings or agreements between Buyer and Seller other than those fully expressed and contained herein and no agent or salesman of Seller has any authority to obligate Seller by any terms, guarantees, warranties, stipulations, or conditions not herein expressed. This agreement may be altered only by the written consent of the parties hereto.